2006/12/01

[tutor][video]Making of Cheese Cake 起司蛋糕



GIF click HERE

Hi all:

Thank you for supporting CG Taiwaner.

In this video tutorial you will learn how to model a cheese cake with default 3ds max modeling tool, no plugin required. For the tinfoil, I use reactor cloth to simulate it. After modeling, I render with Finalrender Stage-1 and set a HDRI in the background. For the tinfoil material, I learn from a tutorial on Xenomorphic.co.uk website and modify the material color. The wet-looking cake was made by using Finalrender Wet material.

Video tutorial (Running time: 1h 8mins, split intro 3 videos)
01

02

03
Material:
I use Finalrender as my renderer plus finalshader, I use Fr-glass as material for plastic. Fr-Wet for cake.

Plastic clear


Cake topping


Cake bottom

1 comment:

liovoice's said...

好吃~